The best options where to stay in Ushuaia: cabins, hostels and budget hotels to rest after touring the city of the End of the World and its surroundings.
Traveling to the city at the End of the World captivates everyone. There are many activities and excursions to do in Ushuaia but they have a common protagonist: the imposing nature of the mountains, the lakes and the Beagle Channel.
🔝 Check out these recommendations on things to do in Ushuaia. You will love them.
To rest in the midst of eternal sunsets in summer or endless nights in winter, we recommend several options where to stay in Ushuaia, from hostels and budget hotels to cabins or apartments with all the glamour to go as a couple or family.
Cheap hotels in Ushuaia
Although Ushuaia is not characterized for being a city with low prices to sleep, it does have a lot of lodging offers, which allows finding good deals and hostels.
If you are looking for an option farther from downtown, close to the airport and with a view of the bay, then Cerro Krund B&B is the solution. It is a large house with a patio and very nice views. Nice decoration and excellent attention from the owners.
Run by its owners, Ada and Hernán, Los Calafates B&B is only five blocks from downtown and offers inexpensive rooms with private bathrooms, ideal for couples or people traveling with friends.
For families looking for an economical lodging in Ushuaia, this is a very good alternative. Malvinas Inn is a very good alternative. Simple rooms, very good breakfast and excellent location.
Another of the cheapest places to sleep in Ushuaia is Beagle Landscape with its typical architecture of the Argentinean Patagonia. Spectacular breakfast room with views, centrally located and with good breakfast.
Don’t miss our recommendations on tours to do from Ushuaia and enjoy the city to the fullest!
Cabins in Ushuaia, relax and comfort
Something that characterizes Patagonia Argentina are the cabins, built with wood from local trees and stone. The large windows that allow a great interior luminosity and its rustic wood furniture are characteristic of these constructions in Ushuaia.
We recommend these cabin resorts in Ushuaia where you will surely relax and connect with nature.
Aves del Sur is a very nice complex of cabins with the tranquility of being a little further away from the center but can be reached in 10 minutes walking. Francis and Alejandro go out of their way to take good care of their guests.
If you are looking for cabins in the middle of nature, Nevada Village it offers you this and much more. Very well equipped and heated cabins surrounded by forest and lots of nature, three kilometers from the center of the city. To enjoy absolute relaxation.
The cabins of Patagonia Villa Lodge are surrounded by tall trees and are very comfortable, stylish and in an enclave surrounded by tall trees. Patagonia Villa Lodge. Waking up to the sound of birds and the backdrop of the mountains is one of the experiences you will find here.
Ushuaia apartments to sleep in Ushuaia, comfort and privacy
If you are traveling as a family or as a couple, the apartments in Ushuaia can give you that privacy of accommodation. The city does not have tall buildings and many of the apartments have large windows and views. Our recommendations are as follows:
The Selknam complex has nicely decorated apartments with fully equipped kitchens, comfortable beds, patio, views and cable TV. The owners are very kind.
La Vela is another alternative where you will feel at home. Excellent treatment from the owner, nice decoration, views of the bay, the mountains and the city and in the middle of Ushuaia’s commercial area.
To stay in apartments with all the luxury, Beautiful Apartments in Downtown Ushuaia ideal for families or friends. Large surface, large windows with views and a lot of comfort.
🏨 Do you want to look for other options? Find here the best hotels in Ushuaia.
Discounts and useful resources to save on your trip
- Cheap flights with Skyscanner
- Rent a car with Auto Europe
- Interrail Pass
- Eurail Pass
- Train Tickets with OMIO
- Bus tickets with OMIO
- Ferry tickets with OMIO
- Asia tickets with 12Go
Activities and Tours
Others for your trip
For your travel blog
More articles about Patagonia Argentina
- 10 Things to Do in Trelew and Surroundings
- 12 Things to Do in Ushuaia, at the End of the World
- 17 Best Places to Visit in Patagonia Argentina (Must-See + Map)
- 7 Things to Do in Bariloche in Summer
- 8 Things to Do in San Martín de Los Andes
- Bariloche in 4 days, the best travel itinerary
- Best Beaches in Southern Argentina
- Best Hotels in El Calafate: Where to Stay
- El Calafate in 4 days, the best travel itinerary
- El Chaltén in 3 Days, Travel Itinerary
- Guide to the Best Trekkings in El Chaltén
- How to Do the Route of the 7 Lakes in Patagonia Argentina
- How to Get From Bariloche Airport to the Center of the City
- How to Get From El Calafate Airport to the City
- How to get from Ushuaia airport to downtown
- Perito Moreno Glacier: How to Get There and Things to Do
- The Best Things to Do in Villa la Angostura
- The Best Tours in Bariloche
- The Best Tours in San Martin de Los Andes
- The Best Tours in Ushuaia: Mountains, Lakes, Sailing and More
- Things to Do in Bariloche: The Best Activities
- Things to Do in El Bolsón in One Day (And Lago Puelo)
- Things to Do in El Calafate, Glaciers and Much More
- Things to Do in Esquel in 2 or 3 Days (And in Trevelin)
- Things to Do in Las Grutas Argentina, Beach and Surroundings
- Things to Do in Puerto Madryn: Sea, Whales and More
- Upsala Glacier Tour and Other Glaciers
- Ushuaia in 4 days, the best travel itinerary
- Where to Go on Summer Holidays in Patagonia
- Where to Stay In Bariloche: Cabins and Hotels
- Where to Stay in San Martín de Los Andes
- Where to Stay in Villa la Angostura, the Best Options