Options to stay in San Martín de los Andes: inns, hotels, cabins and cheap lodging to rest in one of the most beautiful cities in Patagonia.
If you plan to travel to San Martin de los Andes to visit the small town to on the shores of Lake Lácar , surrounded by mountains, and making the route of the 7 lakes to Villa La Angostura, you are probably thinking of sleeping in charming cabins, inns with its classic wooden construction or hotels scattered around the center of the city.
To make your choice easier, we detail places to stay in San Martín de los Andes, including budget lodging, cabins, inns and hotels.
Don’t miss our article on things to do in San Martin de los Andes which is super complete.
Budget hotels in San Martín de los Andes
It should be taken into account that sleeping in San Martín de los Andes is not usually as cheap as in other nearby Patagonian places, although there is a wide range of options and you can find hostels, aparts and cabins at good prices.
For backpackers or young couples, Alhue Patagonia Hostel is a budget accommodation in San Martin de los Andes. It has double and single shared rooms, shared kitchen, garden with tables and barbecue area.
If you are traveling as a couple and want more comfort, a good value recommendation is the Tunqueley Hotel. Tunqueley Hotel, a traditional lodging in the center of the city with breakfast and parking included.
For those who want absolute tranquility, Apart Hotel del Pellin it has an excellent quality-price ratio for families. They are apartments and cabins away from the city center with kitchen, park with swimming pool and barbecue.
Check out these recommendations on excursions to do in San Martín de los Andes.
Charming cabins to stay in San Martín de los Andes
Something that characterizes Patagonia Argentina are the lodgings in wooden cabins, surrounded by green gardens and lots of nature .
Our recommendations for accommodation in cabins in San Martín de los Andes are as follows:
- Quilquihue Cabins: beautiful cabins with everything you need, parking, fully equipped kitchen and lots of light. Excellent service.
- Lugar Soñado Cabins: facing Lake Lácar, offers accommodation with views of the lake or the garden. Ideal if you don’t have a car to be close to the center, the lake and where the excursions to the surroundings depart.
- La Cascadita Cabin: far from the city center, it is a cabin for up to 6 people surrounded by peace and with an excellent quality-price ratio.
Inns in San Martín de los Andes
The inns are one of the favorite places to sleep in San Martín de los Andes. Its wood architecture with fireplaces, large windows with views and lots of charm make it attractive.
Our recommendations for sleeping in inns in San Martín de los Andes are as follows:
- Arrayan Mountain Hosteria and Tea Houses: within the Lanín National Park and away from the city center, it offers panoramic views of the lake, barbecue area and a beautiful tea house that is a relic.
- Hosteria Monteverde: located in the center of the city, it has spacious and comfortable rooms, swimming pool with deck chairs, its own parking lot and excellent service.
- La Fontaine Inn: far from downtown, it has a swimming pool, a large garden with a stream running through it, barbecue grills, playground for children and homemade breakfast. Excellent alternative for families.
Hotels and Aparts Hotels
The hotels and apart hotels in San Martin de los Andes offer ample amenities to guests, some of them with a lot of comfort that make the stay perfect.
Our recommendations for hotels in San Martín de los Andes are the following:
- Rotui Apart Hotel: apartments of alpine style with all the necessary services to enjoy the place. On the banks of the creek, with large windows, alpine-style decor and whirlpool tub.
- Loi Suites Chapelco Hotel: for the most demanding, it is a hotel with a lot of comfort in the outskirts of the city and surrounded by the golf course. Incredible mountain views, spa with heated pool and seasonal outdoor pool.
- Amonite Apart & Spa: modern accommodation ideal for families in the center of the city. They have a full kitchen, plenty of light, a central pool and sauna.
🏨 Do you want to look for other options? Find here the best hotels in San Martín de los Andes.
If you are traveling to other places in Patagonia, we recommend that you take a look at our complete article on things to do in Patagonia Argentina.
Discounts and useful resources to save on your trip
- Cheap flights with Skyscanner
- Rent a car with RentalCars
- Train, Bus and Ferry tickets for Europe with OMIO
- Interrail and Eurail Passes with RailEurope 🚆.
- Passages through Asia with 12Go
Activities and Tours
More articles about San Martín de los Andes and Patagonia Argentina
- 10 Things to Do in Puerto Madryn: Sea, Whales and More
- 10 Things to Do in Trelew and Surroundings
- 11 Best Beaches in Southern Argentina
- 12 Things to Do in Ushuaia, at the End of the World
- 14 things to DO in EL CALAFATE
- 17 Best Places to Visit in Patagonia Argentina (Must-See + Map)
- 7 Best Things to Do in Villa la Angostura
- 7 Things to Do in Bariloche in Summer
- 8 Things to Do in Las Grutas Argentina
- 8 Things to Do in San Martín de Los Andes
- 9 Things to Do in Bariloche: The Best Activities
- Bariloche in 4 days, the best travel itinerary
- Best Hotels in El Calafate: Where to Stay
- EL CALAFATE in 4 DAYS, travel itinerary
- El Chaltén in 3 Days, Travel Itinerary
- Guide to the Best Trekkings in El Chaltén
- How to Do the Route of the 7 Lakes in Patagonia Argentina
- How to Get From Bariloche Airport to the Center of the City
- How to Get From El Calafate Airport to the City
- How to get from Ushuaia airport to downtown
- Perito Moreno Glacier: How to Get There and Things to Do
- The Best Tours in Bariloche
- The Best Tours in San Martin de Los Andes
- The Best Tours in Ushuaia: Mountains, Lakes, Sailing and More
- Things to Do in El Bolsón in One Day (And Lago Puelo)
- Things to Do in Esquel in 2 or 3 Days (And in Trevelin)
- Upsala Glacier Tour and Other Glaciers
- Ushuaia in 4 days, the best travel itinerary
- Where to Go on Summer Holidays in Patagonia
- Where to Stay In Bariloche: Cabins and Hotels
- Where to Stay in Ushuaia, the Best Options
- Where to Stay in Villa la Angostura, the Best Options