Thinking of traveling to Cuyo? In this article we recommend where to stay in Mendoza, from budget hotels to stylish cabins.
The city of Mendoza and its surroundings in the province receive many visitors throughout the year. This beautiful capital city together with the landscapes of the Andes Mountains make a fantastic postcard no matter what time of the year you visit.
There are many things to do in Mendoza and its surroundings, so it is worth spending at least 4 to 7 days in Mendoza. Below, we recommend several lodging alternatives in Mendoza so that you can rest after touring the landscapes.
Take a look at our suggested itinerary for San Juan and Mendoza by car.
Cheap Hotels in Mendoza
If you are looking for where to stay in Mendoza at affordable prices, then we are going to recommend you lodging options with a very good quality-price ratio.
– For backpackers
For backpackers and young people who travel alone, the Los Artistas Hostel is a budget accommodation in Mendoza with shared rooms, patio, barbecue and excellent service.
Another recommended hostel to sleep in Mendoza is Windmill, located near the bus terminal, with kitchen and shared rooms and excellent cleanliness.
– Budget hotels
If you are looking for something simple and without luxuries but at a low price, Alexander Hotel this is a good option in the center of the city of Mendoza.
Near San Martin Park, Bohemia Hotel Boutique occupies an old mansion with modern touches inside. It is excellent value for money.
🔝 Check out this article to know things to do in Mendoza city and surroundings.
Where to stay in Mendoza: hotels
Whether you are staying in the capital of the province or in the surroundings, we recommend these hotels in Mendoza to enjoy your stay, rest after an excursion or simply relax.
🔝 Take a look at these best tours in Mendoza.
– Hotels in Mendoza city
It is best to stay in the center of the city, to be able to walk to most of the attractions to see in Mendoza City.
Our recommendations for hotels in Mendoza City are as follows:
- Hotel San Martín: privileged location in front of Independencia Square, ideal for couples and families. Rooms with modern furnishings and a very complete breakfast.
- Venus Grand Hotel: modern hotel with simple but spacious rooms. Excellent treatment from the staff, centrally located.
- Villaggio Hotel Boutique: spacious rooms, spa, gym, bar and a small garden with an outdoor swimming pool, ideal for hot summer days.
– Hotels in the surroundings of Mendoza
The surroundings of Mendoza city have many attractions and allow you to sleep in places with a spectacular natural environmentand a lot of tranquility.
Our recommendations for sleeping around Mendoza are as follows:
- Los Condores Hotel: if you are going to make a base in Uspallata to travel route 7 to the border with Chile, this lodging is a good alternative. It offers a heated swimming pool, varied breakfast, restaurant and comfortable rooms.
- Hotel & Spa Termas Cacheuta: between the mountains of the Cordillera and the Mendoza River, the Cacheuta hot springs hotel is pure relaxation and contact with nature.
- Hotel Tunuyan: if you want to do the wine route in the south of Mendoza Capital, then this lodging located in Tunuyan is very good. It is simple but clean and with good service.
🔝 Check out our article on things to do in Uspallata and the whole area.
– Cabins in Mendoza province
If there is something that allows you to be in contact with nature and breathe fresh air surrounded by mountains in Mendoza, it is staying in cabins. They are scattered in several places, especially Uspallata, the route of the wineries and Tupungato.
Our recommendations for sleeping in cabins in Mendoza are the following:
- Isidris Cabins: on the outskirts of the city of Uspallata, is a complex of three cabins surrounded by spectacular scenery and overlooking the mountains. The owners are a couple who take care of every detail (see photo below).
- Antawara Uspallata Cabins: cabins near the center of Uspallata, comfortable, quite new and with all the necessary equipment.
- El Remanso Cabins: surrounded by a large garden and with an outdoor swimming pool, these cabins are located on the outskirts of Tupungato, in a natural environment with large trees.
🏨 Do you want to look for other options? Find here the best hotels in Mendoza.
Discounts and useful resources to save on your trip
- Cheap flights with Skyscanner
- Rent a car with Auto Europe
- Interrail Pass
- Eurail Pass
- Train Tickets with OMIO
- Bus tickets with OMIO
- Ferry tickets with OMIO
- Asia tickets with 12Go
Activities and Tours
Others for your trip
For your travel blog
More articles about Cuyo
- 10 Best Things to Do in Granada, Discovering the Red Fortress
- 10 Days in Italy Itinerary, Top Highlights!
- 10 Most Beatiful Places to Visit in Spain
- 10 of the Most Beautiful Villages of Castellón, Spain
- 10 Things to Do in Porto in 2 or 3 Days
- 10 Things to Do in Trelew and Surroundings
- 10 Things to Do in Uspallata, the Gateway to Aconcagua
- 11 Things to Do in Recoleta, Buenos Aires
- 11 THINGS to DO in SAN TELMO, Buenos Aires
- 12 Things to Do in Ushuaia, at the End of the World
- 13 Things to Do in Mar Del Plata, Stroll Around “la Feliz”
- 14 Things to Do Around Salta, Not to Be Missed!
- 17 Best Places to Visit in Patagonia Argentina (Must-See + Map)
- 25 Things to Do in Córdoba in 2 Days
- 6 Things to Do in La Boca Buenos Aires
- 7 Best Things to Do in Catamarca Argentina
- 7 Best Things to Do in Puerto Madero in Buenos Aires
- 7 Days in Croatia Itinerary, a Memorable Trip!
- 7 Things to Do in Bariloche in Summer
- 7 Things to Do in San Pedro de Atacama and the Best Tours
- 7 to 15 Days in Turkey Itinerary, Superb!
- 8 Things to Do in San Martín de Los Andes
- Adobe Route in Catamarca, a Trip Back in Time
- Algar Waterfalls: How to Get There, Price and Advice
- Alicante With Kids, to Enjoy All Year Long
- Andalusia in 10 Days, Route Through Southern Spain
- Andorra With Kids, 10 Plans for the Whole Family
- Argentina in 2 weeks, the best itinerary
- Bariloche in 4 days, the best travel itinerary
- Best 10 Things to Do in Costa Blanca
- Best 7 Things to Do in Chilecito La Rioja Argentina
- Best Beaches in Southern Argentina
- Best Campsites in the Valencian Community, and Enjoy Nature!
- Best Cities for Your First Time in Europe, Suggested Itinerary
- Best Hotels in El Calafate: Where to Stay
- Best Things to Do in Alicante in 2 Days (Or More)
- Best Things to Do in Cappadocia in 3 Days or More
- Best Things to Do in Cullera in 1 Day (Besides the Beach)
- Best Things to Do in Denia in 1 Day to Enjoy in Family
- Best Things to Do in Dubrovnik in 1 Day
- Best Things to Do in Istanbul in 3 Days
- Best Things to Do in Morella in 1 Day
- Best Things to Do in PEñiscola in 1 Day
- Best Things to Do in San Sebastián, the Pearl of the Bay of Biscay
- Best Things to Do in Split in 2 Days
- Best Things to Do in Valencia in 3 Days (By a Local)
- Best Things to Do in Villajoyosa in 1 Day
- Best Things to Do in Zagreb in 2 Days
- Best Travel Insurance 2023 (COVID-19): Our Tips and Experience
- Best Travel Insurance for the United States (2023)
- Complete Guide to Visit Titicaca Lake and Sun Island
- Croatia Road Trip 10 Days Itinerary
- Croatia Travel Guide, Itinerary and Tips
- Day Trips From Valencia: Best 5 Tours in English
- El Calafate in 4 days, the best travel itinerary
- El Chaltén in 3 Days, Travel Itinerary
- Essential Guide to Visit the Fallas of Valencia
- Getaways From Buenos Aires, the Best Places
- Guide to the Best Trekkings in El Chaltén
- Guide to Visit Machu Picchu, Tips and Advice
- Guide to visit Meteora and Its Floating Monasteries
- Guide to Visit Punta Cana, Tips and Must-See Sites
- Guide to Visit the Iguazu Falls From Both Sides
- Guide to Visit the Salar de Uyuni, the Best Tips!
- How Much Money to Travel to Asia
- How to Do the Route of the 7 Lakes in Patagonia Argentina
- How to Get From Bariloche Airport to the Center of the City
- How to Get From El Calafate Airport to the City
- How to Get From Mendoza Airport to Downtown
- How to Get From Salta Airport to Downtown Salta
- How to get from Ushuaia airport to downtown
- How to Get to Venice and How to Move Around? Get To Know the Best Options
- How to Travel Europe on a Budget, the Best Tips
- How to Travel Switzerland on a Budget, Tips and Prices
- Is Swiss Travel Pass Worth It, Tips and Examples
- Is Travel Insurance to Europe Mandatory?
- Mendoza travel itinerary in 5 Days, trekkings and nature
- Perito Moreno Glacier: How to Get There and Things to Do
- Rent a Car in Fort Lauderdale 7 Tips!
- Rent a Cheap Car in Miami, Comparators
- Road Trip Greece in 5 Days From Athens, the Best Itinerary
- Road Trip in Asturias in 7 Days, the Best Itinerary
- Road Trip Through Mendoza and San Juan (+Map)
- Route of the Quixote by Car, the Most Beautiful Villages
- Route Through Andalusia in 7 Days, Itinerary
- Route Through the Best Towns Near Alicante
- Rural Houses in Andalusia to Travel With the Family
- Rural Houses in Asturias and Cantabria to Travel With the Family
- Rural Houses in the Basque Country for Family Holidays
- Rural Houses in the Pyrenees to Travel With the Family
- The 10 Most Beautiful Villages in Andalusia
- The 6 Best Tours in Mendoza Argentina
- The Best Free Tours in Bilbao
- The Best Free Tours in Buenos Aires
- The Best Free Tours in San Sebastián
- The Best Free Tours in Seville
- The Best Itinerary to Visit Basque Country in 4 Days
- The Best Swiss Alps Tours, the Must-Sees
- The Best Things to Do in Asturias in 4 Days
- The Best Things to Do in Buenos Aires in 4 Days
- The Best Things to Do in Downtown Buenos Aires
- The Best Things to Do in Gijon in 2 Days
- The Best Things to Do in Jujuy, a Province Full of Color
- The Best Things to Do in La Rioja Argentina in 3 Days
- The Best Things to Do in Punta Cana Top 13 Activities and Tours
- The Best Things to Do in Tandil in 3 Days
- The Best Things to Do in Tarifa in One Day
- The Best Things to Do in Villa la Angostura
- The Best Things to Do in Xátiva in One Day: Castle, Hiking and More
- The Best Tours From Bilbao, 6 Options to Choose
- The Best Tours From Seville
- The Best Tours in Bariloche
- The Best Tours in San Martin de Los Andes
- The Best Tours in Ushuaia: Mountains, Lakes, Sailing and More
- The Best Travel Insurance to Switzerland 2023 With Discount
- The Best Trekkings in Aconcagua Provincial Park
- The Essential Road Trip in Basque Country
- Things to Do Around Cordoba City in Argentina
- Things to Do in Altea in 1 Day and With Kids
- Things to Do in Anna Valencia in One Day: Lake and Waterfalls
- Things to Do in Athens in 3 Days, 6 activities not to be missed
- Things to Do in Bariloche: The Best Activities
- Things to Do in Bern in 1 Day
- Things to Do in Bilbao, the Most Avant-Garde Medieval City
- Things to Do in Bocairent in One Day
- Things to Do in Brava Lagoon and Surroundings
- Things to Do in Cabo de Gata in 3 Days, the Best Itinerary
- Things to Do in Cachi and Route 33 From Salta
- Things to Do in Cádiz, a Stroll Along the Spanish Malecon
- Things to Do in Cafayate, Between Vineyards and Ravines
- Things to do in Calingasta Valley, San Juan Argentina
- Things to Do in Calpe With Kids Besides Its Rock
- Things to Do in Córdoba Argentina, You Will Love It!
- Things to Do in Cusco in 3 Days, the Historic City of Peru
- Things to Do in El Bolsón in One Day (And Lago Puelo)
- Things to Do in El Calafate, Glaciers and Much More
- Things to Do in Esquel in 2 or 3 Days (And in Trevelin)
- Things to Do in Fiambalá Catamarca, Trails, Dunes and Relax in Hot Springs
- Things to Do in Gandía and Playa de Gandía, Our Home
- Things to Do in Guimaraes in One Day, the City Where Portugal Was Born
- Things TO DO in IGUAZÚ in 4 days, detailed itinerary
- Things to Do in Interlaken in 1 Day, 5 Must-See Places
- Things to Do in Istria, the Best Road Trip
- Things to Do in Jávea: Old Town, Coves and More
- Things to Do in la Cumbrecita, Village With Swiss Charm
- Things to Do in Las Grutas Argentina, Beach and Surroundings
- Things to Do in Lima in 1 or 2 Days
- Things to Do in Lisbon in 4 Days, Travel Itinerary
- Things to Do in Lucerne in 1 Day, a City With Lots of Charm
- Things to Do in Marbella Apart From the Beach
- Things to Do in Mendoza City and Surroundings
- Things to Do in Montevideo in 2 Days
- Things to Do in Pergamino, Our Beloved City
- Things to Do in Puerto Madryn: Sea, Whales and More
- Things to Do in Salta and Jujuy, 4, 7 and 10-Day Itinerary
- Things to Do in Salta City: Not to Be Missed
- Things to Do in San Juan Argentina, Sunny Destination
- Things to Do in San Rafael Mendoza, 14 Places to Enjoy
- Things to Do in Santander in One Day, Essentials
- Things to Do in Seville in 2 or 3 Days, Must-See Places
- Things to Do in Sierra de Los Padres, a Getaway From Mar Del Plata
- Things to Do in Switzerland in 4 Days, Suggested Itinerary
- Things to Do in the Salar de Uyuni and Surroundings, the Most Incredible Places!
- Things to Do in Tucumán, City and Province
- Things to Do in Venice and Surroundings, the City of Canals
- Things to Do in Villa General Belgrano, Brewery Land
- Things to Do in Zadar in One Day, All Info
- Things to Do in Zurich in 3 Days, a Quiet Walk by the Lake
- Tips for Travel to Argentina (By a Local)
- Tours From San Sebastian to Enjoy
- Upsala Glacier Tour and Other Glaciers
- Ushuaia in 4 days, the best travel itinerary
- Visa to Travel to Cambodia 2023
- Visit Albufera Natural Park Near Valencia
- Visit Ischigualasto, the Valley of the Moon in San Juan
- Visit Tabarca Island: How to Get There and What to See
- Visit Talampaya in la Rioja Argentina: Everything You Need to Know
- VISIT the CASTLE of BELMONTE and experience a medieval world cup
- Visit the Covadonga Lakes and the Sanctuary
- Visit the Pumice Field in Catamarca and Route 43
- Visit to San Juan de Gaztelugatxe Hermitage
- Visiting Plitvice Lakes, a Complete Guide
- Walking Tours in Valencia, 5 Best Free Guided Visits
- What Is Etias, a Requirement to Travel to Europe
- What It Is and How to Be a Digital Nomad
- Where Are the Tamarros in Andorra? Find these 7 magical beings
- Where to Go on Summer Holidays in Patagonia
- Where to Stay In Bariloche: Cabins and Hotels
- Where to Stay in Bilbao, the Best Areas
- Where to Stay in Buenos Aires, Best Areas
- Where to Stay In Cappadocia, Best Cave Hotels and Areas
- Where to Stay In Dubrovnik, Best Hotels and Areas
- Where to Stay In Iguazú Falls, Argentina and Brazil Sides
- Where to Stay in Istanbul, Best Areas and Hotels
- Where to Stay In Jujuy, Recommendations
- Where to Stay in Mar Del Plata: Hotels and More
- Where to Stay in Salta, the Best Recommendations
- Where to Stay in San Martín de Los Andes
- Where to Stay in San Sebastián, Best Areas
- Where to Stay in Seville: The Best Places
- Where to Stay In Split, the Best Areas
- Where to Stay in Ushuaia, the Best Options
- Where to Stay In Valencia: Best Areas and Hotels
- Where to Stay in Villa la Angostura, the Best Options
- Why Rent a Car in Los Angeles?