The best tours in Bariloche for you to enjoy from sailing on the Nahuel Huapi Lake to a walk along the route of the 7 lakes.
If you are going to visit Bariloche, then you can’t miss a tour in the surroundings to get to know the beauty of the Andes Mountains more closely, discover nearby towns, the Patagonian lakes and even the impressive Arrayanes Forest.
Let’s discover the best tours in Bariloche so you don’t miss anything.
Are you traveling to Patagonia Argentina in the summer? Check out this article on where to go on vacation in Patagonia in summer
📜 TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Tours in Bariloche: visit Puerto Blest
This excursion goes by catamaran along one of the branches of the Nahuel Huapi Lake, between the high mountains of the Andes, and arriving at Puerto Blest, on the border between Chile and Argentina. On the tour you will visit the Cascada de los Cantaros waterfall with its beautiful waterfalls and take a short hiking route surrounded by larch trees. You will surely be amazed by the beautiful scenery.
- Book here the tour to Puerto Blest.
🔝 Visiting the city in summer? Check out this article about things to do in Bariloche in summer.
2. Tours in Bariloche: Victoria Island and Arrayanes Forest
Departing by catamaran from Puerto Pañuelo you will visit two of the jewels found in the Nahuel Huapi Lake: the imposing Arrayanes forest in the Quetrihué peninsula and Victoria Island. First you will walk along a wooden walkway through the myrtle forest, these tall trees with their cinnamon-colored trunks. Then we will take a walk around Victoria Island to observe the flight of the birds and the surrounding landscapes.
3. Tour to Villa La Angostura and Villa Traful.
One of the best tours in Bariloche is to visit the picturesque towns of Villa La Angostura and Villa Traful. In this circular route, you will walk along the shores of the Traful, Correntoso and Espejo lakes and you will visit one of the most beautiful cities of the Argentine Patagonia, Villa La Angostura. There will be time for a guided tour of downtown and Puerto Manzano, on the shores of the Nahuel Huapi.
- Book here the tour from Bariloche to Villa La Angostura and Villa Traful.
Don’t miss this article if you are going to visit Villa La Angostura on your own.
4. Bariloche to San Martin de los Andes and 7 lakes tour
Leaving from Bariloche you will contemplate one of the most beautiful landscapes of Patagonia, the 7 Lakes Road with its viewpoints, until you reach the city of San Martín de los Andes, located on the shores of Lake Lácar. This panoramic route borders Correntoso, Espejo, Escondido, Villarino, Falkner, Machónico and Lácar lakes. Just have your camera ready because the scenery from the viewpoints is incredible.
- Book here the tour from Bariloche to San Martin de los Andes.
5. Tour to Mount Tronador
This excursion will take you to the foot of Mount Tronador, surrounded by the Ventisquero Negro glacier and from where you will hear the roar of the ice detachments of the glacier. On the way to Mount Tronador you will contemplate Lake Mascardi, the viewpoint of Piuke Island and the Great Valley of Los Vuriloches. Not to be missed!
- Book here the tour to Mount Tronador.
🏨 Are you staying in the city? Check out this article on where to stay in Bariloche with recommendations.
Are you arriving to Bariloche by plane? Check out this article on how to get from Bariloche airport to downtown.
Discounts and useful resources to save on your trip
- Cheap flights with Skyscanner
- Rent a car with Auto Europe
- Interrail Pass
- Eurail Pass
- Train Tickets with OMIO
- Bus tickets with OMIO
- Ferry tickets with OMIO
- Asia tickets with 12Go
Activities and Tours
Others for your trip
For your travel blog
More articles about PLACE
- Best Hotels in El Calafate: Where to Stay
- How to Get From Bariloche Airport to the Center of the City
- How to Get From El Calafate Airport to the City
- Perito Moreno Glacier: How to Get There and Things to Do
- The best things to do in Villa La Angostura
- Things to Do in El Calafate, Glaciers and Much More
- Things to Do in Puerto Madryn: Sea, Whales and More
- Upsala Glacier Tour and Other Glaciers