Document updated as of Sept 12, 2023
Para interpretar el texto hay que tener en cuenta cuatro conceptos:
- AUTHORS: we are Juan and Flor, as owners of the WEBSITE. Although only Flor will appear as “responsible”, for practical purposes we will speak in the plural.
- WEBSITE: refers to the website and blog RUTA DEL MATE (https://travel.rutadelmate.com).
- USERS: are those who access and/or use this WEBSITE.
- CONTENTS: articles, images, videos, information, services and data included in this WEBSITE and created by the AUTHORS.
1. Identification data of the person in charge
In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, it is hereby stated:
- Identity of Person Responsible: Florencia Vallejo
- Trade name: Ruta del Mate
- NIF: 51758601E
- Address: Playa de Gandía (Valencia) Spain (*)
- Email: email@example.com
(*) You can write us an email to request our address (which coincides with our home address). In this case I am asserting the Regulation in favor of my family and the protection of their personal data.
2. Purpose of the WEBSITE
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are the following:
- Provision of content on the WEBSITE by browsing https://rutadelmate.com/.
- Content delivery via email if you have subscribed to our newsletter.
- Provision of content through our social networks.
- Affiliate marketing, as an affiliate. It includes, mainly, advertising, special mentions and product recommendations within the WEBSITE.
4. Use of the WEBSITE and data capture
4.1 Use of the Mate Route WEB SITE
The WEBSITE provides access to CONTENT owned by the responsible party mentioned in point 1.1. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the WEBSITE.
The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the CONTENTS offered through this BLOG and, by way of example but not limited to, not to use them for:
(a) engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
(b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in apology of terrorism or in violation of human rights;
(c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of BLOG, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
(d) attempt to access and, if applicable, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
The AUTHORS reserve the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order or safety or that, in our opinion, are not appropriate for publication.
In any case, the AUTHORS shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by USERS through the BLOG, social networks or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
4.2 Capture of USERS’ personal information and data
5. Intellectual and industrial property, copyright
The AUTHORS are the owners of all intellectual and industrial property rights of our BLOG, as well as of the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.).
The Copyright does not need any formality to become effective, that is to say, it does not require registration or the deposit of copies; the Copyright is born with the creation of the work and will last, at least, all the life of the Authors, even if RDM is not online.
6. License to use the WEBSITE and the CONTENTS
The AUTHORS and this WEBSITE grant a universal, non-exclusive, free use license, revocable at any time, to:
(a) to view this WEBSITE and all material published on this WEBSITE by using a computer or mobile device through a web browser;
(b) copy and store a copy of the WEBSITE and all material published on the WEBSITE in the cache memory of your web browser.
We do NOT grant any other rights to this WEBSITE or to the material published on it. This means that all rights are reserved.
In case of doubt you, as USER and visitor of this WEBSITE, understand and agree that: You may NOT adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, re-publish, distribute, re-distribute, perform any broadcast or re-broadcast by means of waves or any other transmission technology, display in public or private places through the use of viewing or listening elements of this WEBSITE or the material published on it (regardless of file type or element) without the prior written permission of the AUTHORS.
“Data Mining”, that is, access to this WEBSITE and to the contents published on it through the use of any type of automatic data or file collection and copying system, is prohibited. Any use not previously authorized by the AUTHORS will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
6.1. Specific permits
If you wish to use the materials published on this WEBSITE for any use other than those authorized in the “License of Use” section, please contact the AUTHORS in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.2. Protection of our rights
In a serious and active manner, the Authors fight against the unauthorized use of RDM and the materials published therein.
The detection of an unauthorized use by You of the contents published on RDM may lead to the initiation of legal actions against You, including financial claims without prejudice to the initiation of a procedure to request the removal of the contents that violate the terms set forth in the section License of Use without excluding the opening of cases for violation of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act before the main Internet indexes.
In turn, if you detect any type of improper or unauthorized use of the contents published in RDM, please inform the Authors via e-mail to email@example.com.
7. Disclaimer of warranties and liability
Neither the AUTHORS nor the WEBSITE shall be liable, under any circumstances, for damages of any nature that may be caused by, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the WEBSITE (which may periodically shut down for technical maintenance), as well as the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
8. Comment Policy
RUTA DEL MATE is a dynamic website and, as such, any visitor can write comments on the articles published. We encourage the USER to reflect their opinions and evaluations, requesting that they are made with education and respect for the people and the topics proposed.
The opinions expressed in the comments are the sole responsibility of those who express them and do not necessarily represent the thoughts or the editorial line of RUTA DEL MATE or the AUTHORS.
Comments that include disqualifications, insults, images or expressions in bad taste, are offensive, racist or xenophobic will be deleted. Additionally, the Authors reserve the right to remove or modify comments that repeatedly promote a website or services or include any type of spam.
The AUTHORS reserve the right to withdraw access to the administration and subscription of comments.
9. Link Policy
Persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the RUTA DEL MATE WEBSITE must comply with the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not permitted without the prior express authorization of the AUTHORS of RUTA DEL MATE.
- No deep-links, IMG or image links or frames will be established with the RUTA DEL MATE website without its prior express authorization.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement shall be made about the RUTA DEL MATE website or its services or contents. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page in which it is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Ruta del Mate, unless expressly authorized by the latter.
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of a relationship between RUTA DEL MATE and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Ruta del Mate of the services and content offered on that website or portal.
- RUTA DEL MATE will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
The WEBSITE may make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. The sole purpose of these links is to make it easier for users to find information, content and services on the Internet, but in no case may they be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
RUTA DEL MATE does not market, direct, control or endorse the content, services, information and statements available on these websites.
RUTA DEL MATE does not assume any liability, even indirectly or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services available or offered on websites not managed by RUTA DEL MATE and accessible through RUTA DEL MATE.
The AUTHORS reserve the right to make unannounced changes that we deem appropriate in our WEBSITE, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through the same as well as the way in which they are presented or located on the WEBSITE.
11. Right of exclusion
12. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The relationship between the AUTHORS of the WEBSITE and the USER shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia, unless otherwise established by the applicable law.