The best tours from Seville to visit historical monuments, charming Andalusian villages and national parks.
If your mission was to visit Seville and you’ve already seen it all, then it’s time to explore the surrounding area and be amazed by the beauty and hidden corners of Andalusia.
With these tours from Seville you will get to know the rich cultural heritage of the area, surprising villages and you will even cross the border to visit an overseas territory. Let’s find out!
📜 TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Tours from Seville: visit to La Alhambra
If you are not yet familiar with one of Spain’s treasures and one of the most visited monuments in the country, then this is the opportunity to visit the Alhambra in Granada. You will visit the monumental complex on the top of a hill, which expresses all the Nasrid architecture. With a specialised guide you will visit the most important sites such as the Nasrid Palaces, the Palace of Charles V and the beautiful Generalife Gardens with its water fountains. Not to be missed!
2. Excursion to Italica
Unknown to many tourists visiting Seville for the first time, the archaeological complex of Italica is located 10 kilometres away in the present-day town of Santinponce. It was an important Roman settlement and the birthplace of the Emperor Trajan. During the visit you will see the theatre and the mosaics, both of which are very well preserved. You will also relive the gladiatorial fight in the amphitheatre.
- Book your excursion to Italica here.
3. Tours from Seville: a stroll through the white villages
A visit to the outskirts of Seville should include a stroll through the so-called white villages of Andalusia, whose charm, the whitewashed facades of the houses and the natural surroundings make them very picturesque. This excursion takes in the castle of Las Aguzaderas, the beautiful streets of Zahara de la Sierra and ends in Ronda with its bridges and the cliffs that surround the village.
- Book your tour through the white villages here.
4. Tour to the Doñana Park
This protected natural park occupies a large area on the shores of the Mediterranean between Huelva and Cadiz. Named a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it has an ecosystem that is used by birds during their migration. With more than 300 species of birds, from the viewpoints you will be able to observe species such as storks. The route is completed with the Guadalquivir marshes, the imposing dunes and small palaces hidden within the park.
- Book your tour to Doñana Park here.
5. Excursion to Gibraltar
From Seville you can visit UK territory without travelling too many kilometres. Gibraltar is a small overseas territory of the United Kingdom, known for its famous rock that occupies almost the entire surface of the sea. You will walk along the viewpoints where you can see the coast of Africa, the underground caves of San Miguel and you will meet the moños del peñón, animals found in their natural habitat.
- Book your tour to Gibraltar from Seville here.
🔝 If you are travelling on a budget, check out these free tours to do in Seville and book your place.
Discounts and useful resources to save on your trip
- Cheap flights with Skyscanner
- Rent a car with Auto Europe
- Interrail Pass
- Eurail Pass
- Train Tickets with OMIO
- Bus tickets with OMIO
- Ferry tickets with OMIO
- Asia tickets with 12Go
Activities and Tours
– Comparison of Travel Insurance 2023 –
Others for your trip
For your travel blog
- Hosting with Webempresa
(25% discount with the code “gracias25”)
- Web translation plugin with WPML
More articles about Andalusia
- 10 Best Things to Do in Granada, Discovering the Red Fortress
- 25 Things to Do in Córdoba in 2 Days
- Andalusia in 10 Days, Route Through Southern Spain
- Route Through Andalusia in 7 Days, Itinerary
- Rural Houses in Andalusia to Travel With the Family
- The 10 Most Beautiful Villages in Andalusia
- The Best Free Tours in Seville
- The Best Things to Do in Tarifa in One Day
- Things to Do in Cabo de Gata in 3 Days, the Best Itinerary
- Things to Do in Cádiz, a Stroll Along the Spanish Malecon
- Things to Do in Marbella Apart From the Beach
- Things to Do in Seville in 2 or 3 Days, Must-See Places
- Where to Stay in Seville: The Best Places
Leave a Reply